The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Disagreement 

I had a disagreement with my wife yesterday.  Things have been resolved and we are back in a normal (positive) place. 

I the midst of that time, I decided to smoke my pipe and pipe tobacco.  This WAS NOT my wife's fault.  It was fully my decision.  It was a stupid, idiotic decision.  But, it was a decision I fully made, and I am fully responsible for.  Now I get to start back at zero days again.

If there is anything to learn about this, it is that when I feel negative emotionally (sad, upset, frustrated), I want to smoke my pipe.  Well, I want to smoke my pipe when I am happy too, but I have adequate coping strategies for those emotions.  What I need to figure out, is how to deal with these periods of time where I feel that sad, upset, or frustrated emotion. 


PipeTobacco

Today's (Tuesday's) Goal = 0 bowls  
Monday's [2/4] Goal = 0 bowls
Actual consumption (Monday) = 4 bowls


Walking Day 1598 / SOPS Day 0

1 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

I've managed to cut back a lot the last two days.

WOO WHO !!!

Tuesday, 05 February, 2013  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home