The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, February 04, 2013

Good



The late afternoon and evening were both very nice yesterday, and the day therefore ended on a positive note.  Happily, I feel surprisingly motivated today and I plan to try to accomplish a helluva lot.  And then, I might also try to sneak away early to have a "movie date" with my wife in the afternoon.  We shall see.    SOPS V2 seems to be working as I want it to at the moment.  Part of this is due to damn stubborness.  But that is ok. 

PipeTobacco

Today's (Monday's) Goal = 0 bowls
Sunday's [2/3] Goal = 0 bowls
Actual consumption (Sunday) = 0 bowls


Walking Day 1597 / SOPS Day 11

1 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

I think I'll be able to cut back a lot today. I'll take a longer walk.

Enjoy the movie if you get to it.

Monday, 04 February, 2013  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home