The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Becoming a Hedonist?!?



I wonder if this is what it is like to be a hedonist?  Yesterday, I had a pleasant and productive work day.  I was driving home when I remembered that the Department had scheduled an evening Curriculum Meeting (that made me both cringe and cuss in my truck).  The one redeeming feature was that the scheduler decided to hold the meeting in the barroom of a local microbrewery.  Now, I do not really get "into" the trendiness of microbreweries, but at least it was BEER, and it would make the meeting a helluva lot better.

So, I went there.  I looked at the beer list, and they had a red beer called "Rodent Piss".  I thought the name was funny enough (especially since I work with rodents) to give it a shot.  I ordered two 12 ounce mugs.  When the waitress came back, she gave me two 22 ounce "tall" mugs saying that she had forgotten that the particular microbrew I ordered was "on special" with the 22 ounce being much cheaper than the 12 ounce mug.  She thought I might like that instead to save money.  I hesitated with a raised eyebrow for only about 2-3 seconds, and then I told her,  "Sure.... what the hell!"  

I have to admit that the "Rodent Piss" was pretty damn tasty.  I guess I could get to like microbrews. :)  The two large mugs helped the meeting turn into a VERY good meeting.  When I got home, I was feeling quite pleasant, and my wife and I watched a show on television while we talked.  When we finally went to be around 11:30, we made love, and it was very beautiful and relaxing. 

Then, to top it all off,  it was 5:00am (my alarm had just gone off to go walk) and I was sleeping in spoon fashion with my wife.  My wife woke up a little bit from my alarm (not typical, she is used to her alarm sound that happens later) and noticed that she could feel my "interest" for her as I moved to turn off the alarm.  She actually giggled about my having the erection while sleeping (actually as males recognize, it is physiologically very typical for this to occur while sleeping).  She then proceeded to ask me, "So, does this mean you would like a "quickie"?"

I was a bit surprised, but very quickly took her up on her offer!  It was wonderful, spontaneous, and completely unexpected by me. 

Needless to say, my walk was delayed a bit, and I have had a big furry-faced grin most of the day at work and a fairly muddled mindset to boot. 

I wonder if this is what it is like to be a hedonist?  If so, it is a pretty damn good feeling.  I could get used to my days being like the last 24 hours. 

PipeTobacco

































1 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

The spirits are hedonists, ya dumb shit, here for sex with physical bodies.

Have you ever walked up to your wife and said, "Hey honey, I really like your pussy, wanna fuck?"

You might give it a shot someday.

Thursday, 20 November, 2014  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home