The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, November 17, 2014

Monday Efforts



Not feeling very organized or linear this morning.  My mind and my body both seem a bit unfocused.  I think it may be because I did not walk this morning (I will do so later in the day, today).  I did not walk because I was helping my wife as she prepared to spend the day at a hospital where her aunt is undergoing surgery.  She is hoping to help out the family.   I hope that I can reign in my lack of linearity of focus and get something accomplished.

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

I keep putting off putting a new heater in the camper until it warms up a bit, not quite as cold this morning, maybe I will work on it today.

Maybe I'll do some marinating...

Tuesday, 18 November, 2014  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home