The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

I Do Want...



I *do* want to be tobacco free.  But of course, part of me wants to continue to smoke pipe tobacco.  It is so very, non-linear a way of thinking.  I think that perhaps the chaotic "struggle" of feeling in favor of quitting and in also wanting to smoke is what makes it difficult for me to take a more permanent step towards accomplishing anything in regards to my pipe smoking.  It is frustrating.

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

No shit, it is frustrating but I should run out of tobacco this evening so will start tomorrow resisting the urge to go get some more. Would be nice to quit before going to visit the kids next week.

It has warmed up a bit here, that is nice.

Wednesday, 19 November, 2014  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home