The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Jelly Beans

When I was 100 pounds heavier, I used to shun jelly beans as bland, boring pieces of candy that I would ignore in favor just about any food.  The same could be said of Necco Wafers... Bland!

But since I lost 100 Pounds several years ago, when I get a sweet tooth, I now find that jelly beans and Necco wafers are my "go to" candies of choice above damn near anything else.  It is interesting how perspectives can change.

Maybe I can look for a substitute for pipe tobacco... something that can become my new go to item instead of tobacco when I have the sort of craving I associate with pipe tobacco?

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

I like Reese's, maybe you can sub something healthy, like carrots or apples.

Friday, 22 April, 2016  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home