The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

No Motivation

In my continual griping apparently this week, I can attest that I have no motivation to do a damn thing.  I did force myself to do some things thiough:

1.  I jogged again two of the five miles even though it was not what I wanted to do today.

2.  I have and graded my exam.

3.  I got all my grade books up to snuff.

4.  I visited the cemetery as I do weekly.  

5.  I talked with a load of students, did a shipload of paperwork, and talked with a colleague about an idiotic issue he was causing and got him to change it even though he was not happy to do so.

I still feel crappy an under the weather, but have to say it feels as if it is improving... I just wish I would get back to normal more quickly.  

I am just ornery and tired and do not want to do a damn thing anymore.

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

Go fishing....

Thursday, 28 April, 2016  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home