The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, October 04, 2017

75 Degrees at 5am!

It was 75 Degrees this morning during my run!!!!   I went shirtless again!  It feels so oddly freeing, almost like I am running naked.  I do not think anyone saw me, at least I did not see anyone one the trail.  I will be sure to check the police reports for any reports of a Sasquatch siting though, and if so, I will call in and assure them it was only me!  :)

Pipe is in my maw as I type here on the back porch and the dog does her "business".  I will be heading to the U in a bit after I shower.  Hopefully I will get a helluva lot of work off my plate today.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home