The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, December 04, 2018

Michael Palmer


I have been a fan of medical fiction and science fiction for my whole life.  I have been reading a book by Michael Palmer, Miracle Cure.   It is a well written medical suspense thriller about a medication that can reverse arteriosclerosis.  I have just about reached the half way mark in the book, so I decided to venture around and see other works Michael Palmer has written (I have read two or three others of his works, but wanted to see if I could buy another one to read after I finish this one.).  It appears I have at least another dozen possible novels of his to choose from.  Unfortuantely, though, I also have through my search that Michael Palmer is now deceased.... he passed away unexpectedly in late 2013. 

Is anyone else here a fan (or at least reader) of Michael Palmer's works?  If so, please let me know. 

PipeTobacco

3 Comments:

Blogger Anvilcloud said...

In the distant past, I read a few Robin Cook books. Not sure that I would recommend them. It was long ago.

I always think it's funny to say or write, robin cookbooks.

Tuesday, 04 December, 2018  
Blogger Jane said...

I haven't read any of his stuff that I can remember. But since you like him I will give him a try!

Tuesday, 04 December, 2018  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

I like Michael Palmer and Robin Cook...

Thursday, 06 December, 2018  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home