The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, November 16, 2018

3719



I finally went through and counted...

It has as of today, been officially 3.719 days in a row where I have walked or ran 5 miles each and every day!  Never missed a day due to illness or holiday or weather. 

That is over 10 years of consistency. 

PipeTobacco

3 Comments:

Blogger Jacqui said...

Good heavens, I'm speechless! I wish I could say that - I would hazard not that many people could say that. That really takes some doing. I think the one word I can muster is, 'respect'. How have you managed it?

Saturday, 17 November, 2018  
Blogger jenny_o said...

That is amazing! I agree with Jacqui, I don't think many people could lay claim to such a record.

Saturday, 17 November, 2018  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

better man than I am Gunga Din..

Sunday, 18 November, 2018  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home