The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, January 25, 2019

Sonny......





I have to add more beauty to my life.  I am turning off the b*llsh*t news and the obnoxiousness.  Instead, I am going to listen to my collection of Sonny Rollins albums.  He is an amazing tenor saxophonist. 

Here is a link to one of his great albums from the mid-1950s:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHX5nGzNFVI

PipeTobacco

5 Comments:

Blogger Forsythia said...

This seems wise. Music hath charms . . . .

Friday, 25 January, 2019  
Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

I limted my time with news, I rather hear about postive human stories. When people are doing good.
Coffee is on

Friday, 25 January, 2019  
Blogger Ol'Buzzard said...

Music can create the emotion
the Ol'Buzzard

Saturday, 26 January, 2019  
Blogger MRMacrum said...

Music is an all purpose mood lifter.

Saturday, 26 January, 2019  
Blogger Liz Hinds said...

I am fed up of the news too and our news looks as if it can only get worse as far as Brexit is concerned so stick to the music and the beauty.

Monday, 28 January, 2019  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home