The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Wound Up


Yesterday I was in some sort of higher energy mood than usual.  I was intense and all "fire-and-brimstone" in my teaching yesterday.  It was a helluva lot of fun.  The passion was palatable.

I really like teaching, I know that.  But, yesterday was even more intensive and passionate than usual.  I was pontificating everything I could think of in regards to the integumentary system, and it was fun.

PipeTobacco

3 Comments:

Blogger jenny_o said...

Integumentary is a new word to me - thanks for that.

Wednesday, 23 January, 2019  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I'm sure I would have been on the edge of my seat. :)

Wednesday, 23 January, 2019  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

thank you I learned a new word..

Wednesday, 23 January, 2019  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home