The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, January 24, 2019

Tired of Politics.....


I used to enjoy discussion of news and current events.  But, everything is too damn polarizing. 

I cannot stand what has happened in our country since Trump was elected.  It is such a sad state of affairs. 

PipeTobacco

4 Comments:

Blogger Anvilcloud said...

It is sad indeed. But I think they win when we turn our backs.

Thursday, 24 January, 2019  
Blogger Forsythia said...

Me too.

Thursday, 24 January, 2019  
Blogger Liz Hinds said...

Ditto here in the UK with Brexit. Still can't believe the American people elected Trump.

Thursday, 24 January, 2019  
Blogger MRMacrum said...

I used to enjoy the political fights I had with my family around the dinner table. Now I don't dare fight them so now I pick fights with Trumpers on Facebook. Beats a blank, but no where as satisfying as taking on one of my brothers.

Saturday, 26 January, 2019  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home