The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

25 or 6 to 4..... Pink Panther..... Over the Rainbow



I have been getting myself to play some more interesting pieces on my tenor saxaphone.  The three I am enjoying the most at the momet are Chicago's "25 or 6 to 4", the theme from "The Pink Panther" and a jazzier arrangement of "Over the Rainbow". 

There was no real reason to choose those three particular songs other than I thought they would be enjoyable to play, I like each of them quite a bit, they bring back a lot of memories, and they have key melodies that sound very nice via the saxophone. 

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Blogger Anvilcloud said...

It can be very fulfilling to make your own music. I only had a little practise at this on the fiddle for a few years, but I enjoyed it quite a lot.

Wednesday, 20 February, 2019  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home