The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Pat & GaP

Pat and GaP both wrote some comments about my pipe smoking conundrum last week when I found my "ratpipe".  Their comments and suggestions made a lot of sense and I have been thinking about them.  As many of you can realize, I do often think about a return to my pipes. 

I am not sure, though, if I should, even though it is very tempting.  Until I can make a definitive decision, I guess the best bet is to stay the current course until I know. 

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Blogger Pat M. said...

You'll know when it's the right time, Professor. You write wisely about avoiding exhaustion, and avoiding rash decisions. Taking up the pipe again won't be a defeated response to stress; it will be an affirmation of the whole person you are. Until then, enjoy your dreams to the fullest!

Wednesday, 12 June, 2019  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home