The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Saturday, June 01, 2019

Only 7


I initially was thinking I would perhaps strive to run 12 miles this morning, but then I started thinking about how much work it will be to try to tackle the garage.  I decided to stop at 7 miles instead. 

PipeTobacco

3 Comments:

Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Likewise, I will cut my walk back to 7 metres. ;)

Saturday, 01 June, 2019  
Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

Gee I could have someone come by and tackle my garage.
Coffee is on

Saturday, 01 June, 2019  
Blogger BBC said...

Cool.............

Monday, 03 June, 2019  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home