The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Sunday, March 22, 2020

So Much to Write

But, unfortunately I am still running out of time at the moment.  I *think* Monday will be better for me to write.... after I get one class of students through an exam.... they need my attention at the moment as they are stressing out, and it is hard to help them with the technology that is new to all of us.... they are having trouble getting used to it too.  I think it will be a long evening with many e-mails offering what support I can.  I and my family were able to watch Mass today, and I want to talk about that amongst MANY other things.  I will strive to get there tomorrow (Monday).

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Blogger Forsythia said...

Our old-fogey failure to keep up with the latest technology has caught up with us. We don't even have an i-phone.

Monday, 23 March, 2020  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home