The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Once or Twice

Once or twice during the time I was without Internet, I considered trying to post here via my phone.  But, with my "budget" (stingy) data plan, I was worried I might end up over consuming the small amount of data.

I still have been able to run through this headache of a time.  I do think it has been helpful for me in terms of shedding a lot of stress hormones.  I was keyed up and edgy like a hurt, caged lion much of the last week. 

It is so nice to also have television back.  My wife and I do not watch HUGE amounts of television, but we typically view an hour or a little bit more every evening. 

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Our plan is also fairly stingy, but we're never exceeded our limit, except on holiday in the hinterland. even then, we could top up without huge overpayments. I'm sure you could too.

Wednesday, 20 May, 2020  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home