The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Saturday, June 27, 2020

Saturday Run


Just back from my run.




This week, I ran over 50+ miles (80+ km).  This is the largest total for a week in my running (I walk on Sundays, not run) I have had thus far.  This new weekly total for me is from running for six days. For a furry-faced old fellow, that is not too damn shabby.

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

If I ran that much, rest assured that I was being chased by the cops.

Saturday, 27 June, 2020  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home