The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, July 13, 2020

I Feel Foolish

I feel foolish.  In yesterday's post, I was a bit distracted and not really thinking through things well, and equated a part of a metaphor in one of the Mass Readings with me being a "seed".  The reality is I knew and just wasn't thinking about how in this reading, the idea is that we are the "soil"... and hopefully we are a fertile soil that will all the gift of the seed to grow. 

I was distracted because I had been talking with and trying to console a friend of the family who was distraught over an issue with his very young (barely 13 year old) child.

So, I apologize for my foolish mistake in yesterday's post.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home