The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

No Time to Think

 Non-stop being glued to the computer all day.  

Still not done.

The HIGHLIGHT of my day was that I waited until 10 am to run because I needed to record videos starting at 5:30am so the Internet would be sufficient to upload them because our neighborhood is too heavily using Internet during midday and it bogs down badly.  But, because it warmed to a few degrees above freezing, the snow and ice on the path melted enough for me to run outside.  I ran in a very heavy, harsh rain, and there was wind.... but I was damned determined to get it done quickly and returned after 9 miles looking like a drowned rat.  

Back to the computer immediately after a fast, warming shower.  Rewrote a bunch of assignments, started writing an exam that now has to be electronic.  

Giving up to eat for an hour..... and then I will be heading back to the computer.  I have to work into the night to redo Four more assignments and then try to upload things in the quiet of the night.  

PipeTobacco 

2 Comments:

Blogger Anvilcloud said...

You are one of the quiet and largely forgotten heroes.

Thursday, 26 November, 2020  
Blogger GaP said...

Man...that's a soul-crushing pace....

Thursday, 26 November, 2020  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home