The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, October 02, 2024

A Bit

Even though I DO sort of WANT to BITE someone/something out of frustration, that is not the reason for the title.  I am feeling a little bit less pain and discomfort.

I did NOT run this morning out of fear to make the condition worse.  With my usual khakis, sport-coat, tie, and flat brim hat, I am sporting big, BRIGHT WHITE sneakers that are cushiony and soft for my feet.  I look foolish, but it is allowing me ambulate with less pain.

I am still sad and frustrated at this situation.

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Blogger Pat M. said...

I still think you should bite the stem of a pipe, Professor! And there is nothing foolish about ambling around comfortably, so I hope you enjoy your cushiony soft sneakers!

Wednesday, 02 October, 2024  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home