The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, November 13, 2003

It seems as if is much harder to accomplish anything after we revert back to normal time (from daylight savings time). I am sure it is mostly due to the damably short number of hours of daylight we have from November through March here in the Northern Midwest. I get up usually when it is dark, and arrive home from work when it is dark, and often will not see much in the way of natural light. I am not sure if forcing myself to spend lunch outside (even if it is very cold) would help me get enough natural light or not, but I am considering trying it to see.

Right now, I can already see my briar indulgences increasing like they seem to at this time every year. It seems the rich nourishment I obtain from my pipe is even more helpful in having me become alert in the morning than it is in the Summer months.

I need to think more about this as I get ready to spend the weekend at deer camp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home