The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, January 05, 2004

I am quite happy with my post yesterday (Sunday). Since there are no comments, I am fearful no one has read it. Therefore, if you read my blog today, I am hoping you will scroll down and read the Sunday, January 4th entry.

I came to work at 5am today (no classes yet) so that I could get out earlier and spend some time (and perhaps money) at my "kid in a candy shop" pipe store. I have not gotten a chance to see their new January blends of leaf. Hence, I will stop here so I can get back to work and get out to play as soon as possible!

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home