The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Saturday, March 06, 2004

It has been a while.

I have laryngitis and have done nothing noteworthy.... except sleep, smoke my pipe, slowly drink several high octane beverages to kill the germs in my throat, and read. I am rereading Huxley's "Brave New World". This is perhaps the 5th time I have read the book, but each read reveals something fresh.

Please join me and have a drink and a pipe to wish me well on my recovery. I need to be able to lecture fully on Monday.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home