The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Life is not any better today than yesterday. I feel even grouchier than usual. Unfortunately, my "superego" prevents me from responding in the testy way I feel towards others. Perhaps I should say it is FORTUNATE that my "superego" quells my behavior.

What does a person do when their life is too hectic and too busy to have enjoyment? It is a question I have been pondering as I debate how I can get rid of some responsibility.

Friday..... beautiful Friday.... I am hoping to "reset my hard drive" by indulging in ample quantities of iced alcoholic beverages with my father-in-law. In this way I can wash away this frustration and aggrivation and have a peaceful weekend.

Pipes and glasses of gin over crushed ice. A beautiful Friday is my dream and goal.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home