The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Well.... here it is... the new look.

My attempt was to create a new apperance that would be more pleasant to view and hence make my blog more pleasurable to read.

I *do* like the look. The color scheme reminds me of a den or library or a quiet tavern. It is definetly a place I feel comfortble in.

I hope I constructed the damn thing correctly though.... I am concerned I may have lost something or neglected some tag or other.

Please comment freely (both positive and negative) about the new apperance.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home