The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005



Hello Friends:

A thunderous mix of saddness, anger, and meloncholy for me is the way I feel emotionally when I allow my mind to wander towards that horrid damn inevitable knowledge that our life is truly about the creating and then the seperation of ourselves from those we love. It is so hard to be jolted back into the realization that all of those we love will die and that all of those we love will either be wittness to our death or we to theirs.

It feels so harsh in my spirit when these horrid notions break through my mental wall and force themselves upon me. I work harder than hell to keep that inevitably at bay and to ignore that horror. Unfortunately, I am not always successful in doing so.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home