The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005



It has been an interesting morning. I have had my first exposure to my upper division Endocrinology students this semester. The 20 of them seem like an interesting and engaged lot. Happily, my Anatomy & Physiology students (all 80 of them) that I met yesterday also seem fairly engaged. It looks like it could be a very enjoyable semester.

I am feeling a bit scruffy, and could use a haircut and a beard & moustache trim. I am not sure if I should do this today or wait until Friday. Perhaps I will first get caught up on reading some recent research articles and decide afterwards whether to go.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home