The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Saturday, August 13, 2005

.
What Is Up?

It must be because of the end of summer, but it seems that blog activity has slowed considerably. I am hopeful that this is not going to be permanent. There are so many blogs that I enjoy reading, but many have slowed to a snail's pace. I too am guilty of not posting as often as I should, so I should put my money where my furry mouth is. Therefore, I am going to have as a goal starting on Monday to post a minimum of 5 entries a week. I encourage you to do likewise (especially you, Ken!). Here is a listing of the blogs I find most enjoyable in the past few months:

Dweeb (Socio-Political Commentary)

House of Toast (Paula's)


Lectures on Life (My Baby Brother's Blog)

Plark (Philosophy)

Unconventional Ideas


Wanderings of Wendy


Augapfel


Daily Dose of Imagery

Give these folks a try when you get the chance. And consider joining me in the goal of posting at least 5 times a week!

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home