The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, September 08, 2006

.
Exhausted

I am so exhausted from all the work I went through at the hospital to beg, cajole, and coax my mother to eat, use her insiprometer, and exercise in her bed. I had about an equal number of successes as I did failures. Her condition has stayed relatively the same as yesterday.

I would love to have a couple of bottles of ice cold beer tonight to help me relax a little before I head to bed after this most hectic of days. However, it feels sacreligeous and obscene to have a drink when a loved one is in hospital. Therefore I will of course refrain.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home