The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

.
Brevity

Tuesdays at the University are both lighter and more hectic than most other days. They are lighter because I have only one class, but more hectic because the class I have is an intensive upper division course in endocrinology. I use significant "prep" time to make sure I am giving my students the most up-to-date material in this very rapidly changing field.

Immediately after the class concluded, I went home to be with my wife. I needed her comfort and her encouragement greatly. I am so thankful for the way in which she helped to nurture me today and am so thankful she is part of my life. I do not think I would survive without her.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home