The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

.
Mom... I Miss You!

Mom, I miss you greatly!
I wish you were here with us tangibly.
I so yearn to hear from you.

I believe that you are here in spirit.
I cherish having had you as my mom.
I shall love and cherish you always.

Please know that I will try to always live up to the hopes you have for me.
I will try to always be kind and considerate and caring.
I will always strive to do good things for others.

I love you and miss you.
Please send me a sign that I will know.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home