The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

.
Lipton

I am on a journey of one minute to discover what it is that I can write for you in that time frame. I am feeling a bit tired from teaching late into the evening and at the same time I am also feeling sad because I have heard that there is no improvement in my one student involved in the severe car accident.

What else is there to say? I am not sure right now. I am ready to have one last pipe before bed. It shall be a very simple pipe. Filled only with Sir Walter Raleigh, a hearty, robust, strong leaf that soothes my soul and quells my neurons.

I am at a time of night where I seem to not be able to think, but it is not later than usual... but it is later than usual in terms of my teaching efforts.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home