The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

.
Roses & Life

I bought a rose for my wife on the way home today because she had a dental appointment and is quite fearful of the visit. I have it waiting for her when she arrives home from dinner with her parents. I hope that she enjoys it. It is a beautiful cream colored flower. My wife so loves flowers and she deserves to have this little surprise to greet her. She is so beautiful and is my best friend.

I also have a flower for my mother. After I eat dinner with my sister, I shall drive across town to place the flower on my beloved mother's grave site. I do miss her.

I am trying to keep even keeled in my emotions and while I am not 100%, I feel that I am doing better.

I hope that this evening is also restful and enjoyable.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home