The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, August 03, 2007

.
Bum's Rush

I decided to go visit my elderly father-in-law today and we had a very nice time consuming some pleasant beverages and had a few pipes together. I have missed that greatly. I should do that more often.

I was frustrated dealing with some of my beloved mother's financial matters today, but I have a game plan for accomplishing said materials on Monday.

On the way home from my father-in-laws, I saw the "homeless person" I have become friends with. I had not seen him in several weeks and was happy to see he was ok. I bought him a tall beer (24 oz) and a pack of cigarettes. He was pleased.

The rest of the afternoon was good.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home