The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

.
An "A"

Thank you everyone who gave me your opinions on which of the three images I should select to represent myself here. The majority opinion was to select image "A". I shall do so, and am glad for your opinions and efforts. The image selected was, indeed, a top contender for me and I was torn between it and "B". However, ever the professor, it may have been somewhat of a "Freudian Slip" that I did place my current favorite in the "A" slot in my inquiry. I hope that did not overly influence your opinions.

Please note for those of you who preferred one of the other two images... I have kept them available, and I may, on occasion change or alter which of the three I show.

Today is a rather lazy day for me. But tomorrow I should be back to work and progressing on my research and work. I anticipate a longer writing period tomorrow and hopefully it will be a time when I can accomplish something larger here!!!

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home