The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

.
Long Time Gone

I apologize that I have been missing in action, so-to-speak. My time since last Thursday has not been my own to any large extent. I have been struggling to keep up with my new plans of exercise and staying on top of everything at work. I started to feel the stress of falling behind on Monday after a long weekend of tasks and duties. I have struggled to pull myself back on track, but I am utterly spent physically and feel a bit numb emotionally. I am heading to bed early tonight (for me, 11:30 pm *is* extraordinarly early). I am hoping a long night of rest will allow me to return with vigor to my desired activity level here and everywhere else... as I have fought the good fight to bring myself back from the brink of chaos. More later.

Andrew, I will of course be happy to take your survey... it will be the first or second post after I feel back up to snuff.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home