The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

.
Preparing to Update

In the next week or two I am planning to update the look of my blog. For many of you my thoughts of updating may seem quaint... I simply will change a few colors and update the links.

But, there are some things I would like to consider adding. A friend, Andrew, has suggested I add capabilities to allow RSS feeds of my site. I have thought of this previously, but have a few questions:

1. Why would people want to read blogs via RSS feeds instead of simply visiting the blog?

2. Is there a reason *I* would want to use RSS feeds to read sites I like?

3. Is it easy to add code to a blog to allow RSS feed capability?

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home