The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, June 09, 2008

.
Starting Again

In another attempt, I am starting to engage in regular exercise and eat more simply (holistically) starting today. Sunday was a bit of a dry run through of the concepts. I am very pleased that my wife is interested and enthused about participating with me in this endeavor. I think we have a better than usual chance of success this time as there are NO major obstacles (extremes in work, various family events, etc) that typically upset my plan and typically lead to the resulting failure.

I truly believe that if I (and my wife) can adopt the planned exercise pattern, food pattern, and water pattern successfully for THREE weeks, we would a) see enormous emotional benefit, b) we would see physical benefit, and c) we would have the routine set enough in our day-to-day activities that we can successfully avoid the feelings of failure when we eventually DO have to deviate from the plan for events beyond our control occasionally.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home