The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

.
Trying Again

Today was a very difficult day. I felt so tired and exhausted, I slept and did virtually nothing all day. I also felt sad, but not about any particular thing. Just sad, tired and forlorn. I have all myriad of different aches and pains... jawline, ear, feet, forehead region.

My wife baked a braided bread stuffed with sausage and various southwestern seasonings for dinner. It was very tasty. We had baked potatoes, broccoli and cheese, salad and creamed asparagus soup along with it.

My heart isn't really into it, and I do not know why. But, I am going to attempt again tomorrow to start back on my path toward exercising. I think the activity helps me to feel better about other parts of life. At least I hope that it will.

Right now, I am at a loss on how to find my way in life. I feel things may be just like this for the rest of my life... feeling lost, sad, forlorn. Feeling utterly exhausted, tired, and sleepy... of course until I go to bed at night when I toss and turn for hours unable to rest. I feel like a failure in so much of life.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home