The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, May 19, 2008

.
Worked Out

I worked out for roughly two hours today (walked briskly for an hour (roughly 5 miles)), and weight trained for another hour. Then I went home and spent 3.5 hours cleaning the garage.

I made a curried Indian chicken dish for dinner that is a family favorite. It has diced chicken in a sauce made of tomatoes, apples, apricot preserves, bullion, lemon, with a grand amount of curry and pepper. It is served over a flavored rice and topped with raisins and peanuts. It is wonderful.

I have to say I feel better today. I am not sure if the exercise affects my mood positively, or if I am just too exhausted to think. But the end result is the same... calm tranquility. So, perhaps if I can run myself ragged each day, I can be happy?

I watched the "House" finale tonight. It was interesting, but not as amazing as other episodes have been.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home