The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

.
Good Effort

My wife and I both ate well, we both exercised, and we both drank the prescribed quantity of water today. It made us both proud. We even spent the afternoon working in the yard.

Our tasks were to a) walk five miles, b) weight train at the gym, c) eat only healthy, whole, holistic foods in a "monastic" style, and d) drink one gallon of water prior to 4pm and then we could have other beverages if desired after that one gallon mark.

Overall a very good day. Yet, I had several moments of extreme irritation at my Department in general and my Department Chairman in particular because of the way they treated me concerning this new hire. The whole lot of them (the Department) are two faced, rude, and obnoxious folk. They talk a big load of b*llsh*t about caring and wanting to do what is "right", but in reality they are selfish b*st*rds who screwed me over royally because it protected their own little world and made life easier for them. It really disappoints me and my whole mindset and impression them is irrevocably changed.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home