The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, July 21, 2008

.
Cannon

As I stated previously, change is coming, and it shall be unveiled sometime this week I believe. I hope that it is met with approval.

I spent the weekend, primarily avoiding thinking, as is my new plan for life. I have decided that a life of experientiality is the life for me. No sorrow or pain. Drift around from place to place and time to time, and moment to moment. It was quite pleasant actually. No thoughts, no goals, just living moment to moment.

I have been watching episodes of the delightful classic television series, CANNON, this weekend. I originally thought the DVDs I had were malfunctioning, but it appears simply the replacement DVD player we bought (cheap) to replace the one that malfunctioned (also cheap) does not read DVD-R style disks that I acquired with these episodes. So, instead I have been watching them through my home computer in my den.
Here are the opening credits of CANNON. And here is an image of William Conrad, the star of that series. Brings back memories.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home