The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

.
Teeth Cleaning

I went in to the dentist this morning for my biannual teeth cleaning. Other than a small filling that had fallen out and needs to be replaced, my teeth are very healthy and the staff complimented me on how well I keep my teeth cleaned. Virtually no tartar.

Today "Super Puppy" arrives, I am sure with a flourish. I am striving to keep my mind on my goal of befriending "Super Puppy" and trying to form a true collaborative friendship with him where we can both work to help each other become even stronger, and perhaps even at a future time take over leadership from the rude other members of the Department who put us both in this rather difficult and agonizing situation. I am striving to fix this situation and have both I and "Super Puppy" win. It is a very daunting task, one I never envisioned for myself, and I am sure "Super Puppy" did not either. I am trying to keep my anger at bay, and not let them see how hurt I am at them for their actions. This is also enormously difficult, but if I am to survive and find happiness, I must figure out how to become a victor in this evil situation.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home