The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

.
Damnably Dentally Derived Distrust

I am numb again in my whole lower jaw and part of the upper jaw due to the second replacement of the filling in my back molar. I am hopeful that this time the itty bitty little filling will stay in place. I have my doubts. I asked to have the more flexible and resilient amalgam put back in (which lasted over 30 years the first time) but this new dental outfit (my prior dentist retired) does not "like" amalgam fillings.

My mood is nebulously neutral at the moment which is a dramatic improvement. I am at a loss for what to do or how to proceed, but my game plan is to just persevere and push ahead trying to do what it is I *should* do in life... even though I feel like doing absolutely nothing. Sleep is easy during work, and impossible when I retire at night. I have no desire or interest in accomplishing anything, so I just go through the motions.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home