The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, March 16, 2009

.
Interesting Potato Growing Method

With the end of harsh sub-zero weather only a few weeks or months away, I have started to allow myself to think about warm weather, green plants, and possibly even spring. In looking around at various sites, I stumbled across this very interesting idea as a link from Spirit Doings website. The idea is to grow potatoes in a vertical method that increases significantly the yield. I think I might enjoy trying this myself:

Sinfonian's Square Foot Garden: Build As You Grow, Potato Bins


It would be a lot of fun to show people a small potato growing area and then report back the supply I grew.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home