The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

.
Exercise Day 178

As of this moment, I cannot say for certainty what it will feel like to reach the 178 milestone. Unfortunately, as I write this, I have yet to actually exercise. But, I am going to find some way to accomplish the walk so that my "days of consistency" remain intact. That NUMBER is a huge motivating factor for me. I would have sloughed off or just given up on walking a number of times if it were not for that number.

Perhaps I should apply that "number" idea to all aspects of my life? Perhaps it would keep me focused and more successful. The number of consecutive days I am happy? The number of consecutive days I accomplish my day's list of work efforts? The number of consecutive days I am able to bed my wife (no, that would not be appropriate and my wife would skin me alive)?

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home