The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, April 06, 2009

.
What to Write

My last post on musings seemed to go over like a lead balloon. I do not really know what I should write about at the moment.

It was a rough weekend emotionally. It has been an exhausting last few weeks, with at least two more exhausting weeks ahead. I want to be upbeat, I want to be energetic, but I seem to simply drift, buffeted by whatever deadline or person screams at me the loudest. I do not know how or why my life has come to this, but it has.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home