The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

.
Busy Day of Work Travel

Today's post will be a bit brief as I am preparing to travel to a scientific meeting today and will be there through the weekend. I *do* anticipate updating this site on Friday and also perhaps on the weekend as well as there will be ample computer connections available.

I have two students who are going to present our research at this meeting and I am a member of this science society's Executive Board as well, so I should be busy. In some ways a trip of this nature is good in that it breaks me out of my routine, and forces me to socialize in ways I typically do not routinely gravitate towards. Yet the hard part of this type of trip is that I will be away from my beautiful family. I shall miss them greatly while I am away.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home